Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our human cell and tissue materials come from the donated umbilical cords of healthy, full-term deliveries. Our products do not contain any fetal or embryonic tissue. To learn more visit: www.predictivebiotech.com
Our products are rigorously tested to FDA guidelines in our CLIA certified lab. Thousands of patients have used Predictive’s tissue allografts with no adverse effects.
Depending upon the area being treated, the procedure can be completed in an office visit. Your doctor will be able to provide details specific to your treatment plan.
Depending upon the severity of the condition and your personal health, recovery time can vary. Your physician can provide more information.
- All types of Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Conditions: Tendonitis, Bursitis, Ligament Injury (e.g. Achilles, Knee, Rotator Cuff)
- Joint pain (Low Back pain / Knee / Shoulder / Elbow / Hand / Wrist / Ankle / Neck)
- Low Back Pain: Bulging or herniated discs, sciatica
- Autoimmune conditions: Multiple Sclerosis, IBD (Crohn’s disease/Ulcerative Colitis), Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis
- Cardiovascular Health/Heart Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD/Respiratory disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Brain Injury
The medicine can be administered several ways:
- Injected into a joint/muscle/nerve/tendon/ligament
- Intravenously (Given into a vein, typically in the patient’s arm)
- Intranasal (Delivered as a mist through the nose to better reach the brain)
- Hand-held nebulizer (Breathed in to treat the lungs)
Procedures can range from $5,000 – $20,000+ depending on what needs to be treated. This medicine does have its costs, but we want you to be pain-free and healthy with life-changing results!
In certain cases we can accept insurance. Call Dr. Stanek for details.
We’re usually able to offer next or same-day appointments, and it’s easy to schedule an appointment outside of our weekly business hours.